About Cleevely Motors Ltd
John Cleevely, an engineer at Dowty’s, decided he needed to create a better future for himself and his family. He found an old coach house, located just outside Cheltenham town centre, in which he could start to repair friends, neighbours and local businesses vehicles. Because of his customer service approach and quality of work, the business quickly developed, and he needed to expand into the neighbouring cottages and out-buildings. With hard work and help from his brothers he created the workshop as it stands today, suitable to repair and maintain vehicles of all sizes.
The business became registered as Cleevely Motors Ltd, and has a proud tradition of always being run by family members. John handed it down to his two sons, Alan and Shaun, who continued the traditional values instilled in them by their father.
Now run by Shaun’s eldest son Matt, the business still aims to deliver the very best customer service and quality of workmanship, whilst investing in the modern technology and information required to repair the modern motor vehicle. We are proudly listed on the Retail Motor Industry ‘Trust my Garage’ scheme, as recognition for quality of service, and a guarantee to our customers.
More about Trust My Garage, and the guarantee behind our work can be found here: http://www.trustmygarage.co.uk/rmi-customer-guarantee/
We always aim to give the best quality and value for money repairs. You can speak to the technician who will be working on your vehicle, and they will contact you with any additional or excessive costs involved to repair. If diagnosis of a fault is required, we will contact you on finding the fault, describe the fault in understandable language and inform you of any costs before commencing work. We always aim to ‘repair and not replace’ items, where applicable, and can show you failed parts if requested. We will always fit good quality replacement parts, or genuine if preferred, and will source the best value for money parts through our chain of local suppliers.
Our work is guaranteed for 1 year or 10,000 miles.
Our services include:
- Brake & Clutch Replacements
- Car Air conditioning Re-Gas and Repairs
- Car Brake Disc Skimming
- Car Electrical Diagnostics
- Car Engines
- Puncture Repairs
- General Repairs
- Car Servicing
- Clutch Control Repairs
- Commercial Vehicle Repairs
- Diesel Engine Repairs
- Diesel Fuel Injection Diagnostics
- Engine Diagnostics
- Exhaust Diagnostics
- Exhaust Systems
- Steering and Suspension Checks & Adjustment
- Tyre Fitting and Wheel Balancing
- Vehicle Inspection
- Laser Wheel Alignment
- General Fault Finding and Repairs
- Bulb Replacements, whilst-you-wait
- Manufacturers servicing guides available
- MOT Test Preparation and Presentation
- I joined in July 2014 and have known Matt through Autograss for a few...
- I’m Rhys, and I am the apprentice here at Cleevely Motors. I joined the team...
- As a young boy i remember coming and spending days in the garage and taking...
- I have worked here, alongside my brother Shaun, for over twenty years. I run the...
A friend first recommended Cleevely motors after they correctly diagnosed a problem with a van that the Renault dealer had misdiagnosed as a new gearbox. Since my first...Ed Tallents, Regular customer